Wednesday 22 October 2014

PLANNER MADNESS

hey all
i have had a hectic few weeks
it has been PTA meetings , school events , doctors appointment, and physiotherapy sessions it has honestly been a nightmare as well as planning Christmas , 5th birthday party and also Halloween   i honest have never relyed on my planner so much as this month i thinki may have lost even more marbles without it

i have been able to track everything (touchwood) i cannot wait till "father christmas" brings me my Erin condren   haha

i have also been tracking finances and medical symptoms so i can take them to my ultrasound appointment on the 7th hopefully i will be a little bit closer to a definite diagnosis

i have a seperate notebook for my meal planning

anyway i am going to go and i will be back later

TTFN




No comments:

Post a Comment