Saturday 8 February 2014

daily randomness

well its been such a long time since i have posted anything on here and for that i am truly sorry things at craftyhq have been so hectic

the moo is now happily attending nursary 4 times a week so when i have the time to myself i am getting all the hoiusehold chores sorted and also shopping then when she is home i can relax and get some homeschool projecs sorted out for her to do

we have booked our holiday in devon again for easter week which also happens to be my husbnads birthday week also so plenty of things to plan for we will be trying to get to cockington village and also the house of marbles this time as we have always wanted to go

i have set up another blog http://mummysparkles.blogspot.co.uk/  for all my fashion and beauty buys and also nailart tutorials and other randomness and i am also planning to set up a youtube channel once my netbook arrives which i honestly cannot wait for my husband brought it for me as a suprise love him so much






No comments:

Post a Comment